King Elk Forest Strike the match, play it loud
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He seemed beyond delighted that she agreed to join his pack, and it made her cheeks warm again. She wondered how she had gotten so lucky as to run into someone nice enough to not only offer her a place to live but also seem genuinely happy about it. And the fact that he also wanted to know more about her made her cheeks heat further. She never thought there was anything special about herself, and so she was a little surprised that he was interested in learning more, but she tried not let those thoughts taint her excitement. She shook her head at his thanks. There was nothing to forgive, she replied. 

She didn't really like the idea of spending another night alone here, especially now that she knew it could be dangerous. Well, I don't think I want to stay here by myself tonight, Effie said, ears falling a little. So, maybe we could talk for a little bit, and then you could lead me back to your pack's territory to meet your leaders, she suggested. She assumed they would have to approve of her joining. If that's alright with you, I mean. Maybe he hadn't wanted to bring her home right away. She didn't want him to feel obligated or anything. As much as she disliked being on her own, she could manage if she had to; the nights weren't too cold yet, and she had managed to keep herself adequately fed so far even if it had been quite a struggle.

We can continue if you'd like, or we can go ahead and start the joining thread at AG. Either is fine with me! <3
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 13, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 13, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 14, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 14, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Rye - September 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Strike the match, play it loud - by Effie - September 15, 2019, 09:17 PM