Hushed Willows This is not the end
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His temper caused the fur along his spine to rise, a low growl shaking his chest as he had to hold himself back. He had to find his children, every second wasted could be a second too much. Easy arrived but he didn't pry his enraged gaze away from the challenging glare of Dacio, who shoved against him. He snarled and stood firm holding his ground and baring his fangs in warning "What do you want with them? We have children who are traumatized, adults who just want to live their lives in peace? Why would you want to ruin that?" he asked quickly, tone angry and full of disbelief. The scent of fear and urine reached him and he turned to look at Valiant, his gaze softening "Nevermind the reasons...I have to look for my children, they matter the most. I can't speak for Thelxiope, you'll have to demote her if you want to run it alone. Good luck" his voice was like ice as he submitted to the challenge, lowering his tail and slowly backing away toward his frightened son. He lowered his head and gently touched his nose to the top of Valiant's skull to comfort him "Let's go, this isn't our home anymore" he whispered and stood up, looking to Easy questioningly as if he was unsure if she would follow.
Messages In This Thread
This is not the end - by Sunny - September 13, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Valiant - September 13, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Dacio - September 14, 2019, 02:05 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Sunny - September 14, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Opalia - September 15, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Easy - September 16, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Dacio - September 16, 2019, 02:48 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Sunny - September 16, 2019, 08:55 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Opalia - September 16, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Easy - September 24, 2019, 10:44 PM