Hoshor Plains my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The doe was gone, her scent quickly dispersed by the warm, dry breeze. Now a different shape was gliding toward him through the tall grasses, and Nightstar found himself just as uncertain about whether or not she was real. She spoke to him, at least, and he was so relieved that, for a moment, he forgot to respond.

"I — yes," he hurried to say when he realized he'd just been watching her come closer with an increasingly apprehensive look on his face. He wiped that away now and tried for polite interest, succeeding only in broadcasting an aura of tired uncertainty "Do you feel the ground shaking?" he asked abruptly. He couldn't risk anyone in Blackfeather thinking he was nuts, but he decided it was okay if a stranger who might actually be his imaginary friend thought he was nuts. "Because things have been strange for a while, now, and I don't know if it's all in my head."

Wasn't that a relief to get off his chest?
Messages In This Thread
my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 15, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 17, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - October 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - October 08, 2019, 11:03 PM