Blackfeather Woods helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
always have time 4 u bb

she waits with measured impatience for maegi to return, occupying herself by learning the forest's particularities. a strange, foreboding place indeed, and yet reed finds it suits her. to be somewhere so different from undersea -- good. otherwise would invoke too many memories, and she has no time to carry nostalgia with her. 

instead: she catalogues the plant life she encounters, pleased by its surprising variety hidden under the gloom. however, maegi's howl pulls her quickly from the task. finally.

reed winds around the trees quickly toward the source of the call, her expression lighting up when she sees her friend. the somber look on her face makes her pause. raising an eyebrow, she says, "i hope there's a reason for your face that isn't my being here," though she can't quite make the haughtiness stick in her voice the way she wants to, too pleased by the reunion.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Reed Wolf - September 22, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 22, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:51 PM