Falls of the Hinterlands the old dream comes again to me
you need to be cold to be queen
23 Posts
Ooc — Dan
All Welcome 
all welcome! in need of interactions for aneira.
summary: aneira followed the river that separates the strath from the rest of the land to find some waterfalls. the ivory female thought she was alone; but is she truly alone?
time: afternoon; date tba.

the silver woman left the safety of the strath to get some time for herself. nothing special happened since her arrival in asterism grove; she tried hunting there, but something just felt wrong. so she crossed the river where ruenna told her some weeks before, and ran upstream, letting the cold autumn wind guide her steps.

before her emerged some waterfalls; it was peacefull there. the sound of the falling water relaxed her and helped her clean her thoughts. aneira strolled on the edge of the river as her gaze shifted around the water in search of some fish. the gravastar was not used to fishing; she wanted to feel safe when hunting, something the water could not provide. truth be told, the solid ground did not offer much safety as well; but to her, it was enough.

her white body slid down the bank into the water. it was cold, but it did not bother the woman at all. she was used to such temperatures; the strath provided it's inhabitants a constant type of weather due to it's special position between the high peaks. she liked it there; even if her lack of socialization proves the statement wrong.

her attention shifted from place to place, but no fishes around; perhaps it was due to the sound produced by the falls. either way, aneira decided to enjoy these moments of silence. the afternoon sun warmed her pale body half below the surface of the river.
Messages In This Thread
the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - September 20, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - September 30, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 04, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 05, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 06, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 11, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 13, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 13, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 15, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 27, 2019, 05:50 AM