Meadowlark Prairie Oh Lord, Heaven Knows We Belong Way Down Below [Pack Hunt]
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Smartly, everyone seemed to be in agreement with his plan. The boy was apathetic regarding the probability of his own death, and Black Hat wasn't about to argue him on it. If he died, that meant more for the rest of them to eat — even if they failed to take down the bison. The masked woman insisted on taking on both roles, which he was not opposed to. On top of that, she elected to take on the responsibility of keeping the boy alive. Good luck with that, he telegraphed through mismatched eyes.

I myself will focus on attacking. Stick to its hind end; the front appears to be its strongest point. If we go for the hocks, it won't be able to stay on its feet long. Bleed it out if we must, patience appears to be key here, He instructed everyone, glancing across them all once more. Presuming there were no objections, he would shift his gaze to Serem. Let's get this show on the road, then. She was the one to call the hunt, so he would let her lead — unless Vengeance decided to take up that role.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Lord, Heaven Knows We Belong Way Down Below [Pack Hunt] - by Black Hat - October 06, 2019, 03:16 PM