Heron Lake Plateau i still get a little scared of something new !
3 Posts
Ooc —
⋆ ‧ ₊ ˚你好! She called out with an excited wiggle of her tail and rump. Oh, um, hello! This time there was a hint of embarrassment to her voice, face growing warm under the plush lining of her cheeks. The woman was rather pretty, wasn't she? A unique little marking over her right eyes and eyes they were! Such a stunning shade of sea foam color....and oh, she was staring wasn't she?

I do hope I'm not trespassing...I just haven't seen anyone in so long. The admission came out in a gentle voice, magnolia eyes fluttering shut for a moment as she pressed her tail to her underside. I'm not exactly cut out for the isolation of loners. Such a bold admission in the face of a stranger! But Mazu did not know the wrong-doers of the earth and moons of being protected in Magnolia Falls had left her has gentle as possible.
chinese & common
for chinese, hover !
Messages In This Thread
i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 21, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 22, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 27, 2019, 01:12 PM