Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Like a vulture circling 'round a dying animal, Black Hat had watched the whelps' pathetic little scrap from afar, waiting for his moment to feed on the loser's weakness. Well, neither of them really won, and their sad attempt at combat made them both losers in his eyes, but that worked for him.

He emerged from the fog and skulked towards the girl, though he kept his distance, not wanting her to think he had any interest in her little morsel. No, this scavenger was more interested in her. I saw your spar, Black Hat started, sinking into a neat sit in front of her to signify that he desired a conversation. He eyed her inflamed face wound but didn't comment on it. It appears you could use someone to help hone your skills. You'd like to actually win next time, yes? He wove his words with spiderlike artifice, then waited for her to climb into his web.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM