Redhawk Caldera I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Watching her reaction... her posture, he smiled. A grim dark grin that the devil himself would be proud of should he see the creation he had cursed the earth with using the devil's grin himself. She was submissive... scared. Not many showed such vulnerability, it was a rare treat - and something that he would not let go to waste either. Yes. The word rolls off his tongue in an odd, dangerously soft tone. 

As she lowered himself, he grew taller, broad shoulders squaring off as his ears reached to the skies. He was proud, lapping up her unease as he inched forward a little more, invading her personal space so much so that their fur may as well touch. he tested her boundaries... her reaction... for someone like her; he had half the mind to bring her back to the Nightwalkers as a toy. perhaps a living target for the puppies to use to practice against when it came to their battle training... 

It's too dangerous for someone like you here. What are you doing in such a place? He continued with that torturous tone of his from before. Toxic, and yet sweet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:43 PM