Redhawk Caldera I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Good. What I have in line for you is not easy, but for the greater good. In return, your belly will always be full. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Perhaps it was her instinct for survival that was stronger than his - but Vengeance saw her as foolish. Trusting him; or perhaps she would pull a Radar and flee at the moment she saw the opportunity, the moment that prey was more abundant... If he played his cards right, she would remain no matter what. With enough manipulation, should he succeed... She would be putty in his paws.

I am Vengeance, you are my ward. If anyone else crosses you, they will be crossing me; is that understood? Only he would be the master of her torment, her sanctuary as well as the pitfall she found herself in. Just like a fly ensnared by the sweet perfume of a venus fly trap, she was his to digest. Come, I will show you your new home.

As soon as he finished, should she introduce herself as well or not didn't matter to him - he would call her as he wished until she did give him a name on her own accord - and began to walk in the direction back toward the haunted woods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry - by Vengeance - October 15, 2019, 06:18 PM