Coconut Grove everything ends here
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
They were making steady progress, although every single fur on Bat's body stood on end with the knowledge that there was no way they were outrunning their fate. At least Tegan was beside her, her boyfriend, no... the love of her life. She could've been angry about only being with him officially for so short a time but, in retrospect, they'd been a pair long before Tegan had grown a pair and slapped a label on it.

When he practically tackled her, his silvery forelegs winding around her neck and his voice shouting directly into one of her over-sized ears, Bat gasped reflexively. "Tegan..." In the process of embracing her, he had spun her around so Bat had a perfect view of the tidal wave over his shoulder. Oh my fuck... "I love you too," she screamed back, her voice a shiver and her body trembling as the first drops of water began to mist over them.

In a matter of seconds now, the wave would not only destroy the two of them but their little slice of paradise as well, if not the entire coastline. There was no more running. And Bat didn't want to look death in the face. No, the last thing she wanted to see was Tegan's face. She clung to him hard for a moment, then pulled back just far enough to lock eyes as she mouthed, "With my whole ass."
Messages In This Thread
everything ends here - by Bat - September 30, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Tegan - September 30, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Bat - September 30, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: everything ends here - by Tegan - October 01, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Bat - October 01, 2019, 08:41 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Tegan - October 01, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Bat - October 01, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Tegan - October 01, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Bat - October 01, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Tegan - October 01, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: everything ends here - by Bat - October 01, 2019, 10:59 AM