Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt looked into her eyes his own softening, I want you, to want to come, so I believe we are at an impasse. He couldn't help the playful smile that tugged at both his lips and voice.

Unable to resist he touched his muzzle to the side of her open jaw allowing her ragged breath to caress his face. I will wait for you on at the SunSpire unless there is a place you would rather I go with you to visit first,
I have not left the pack in a long time an adventure to due to me I'm sure,
Why was there a permanent smile on his face when he was around Hawkeye? He still didn't know but he asked her for more time before asking her to join him. Where would you like to visit I'll wait for you there? I am not welcome here that is for certain and I do not wish to cause anymore strife for The Sunspire.

<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye smiled at his tease and nudged him with the side of her head. "Why don't we get together where you returned to me on your lands? I would enjoy even more memories with you at the place we reconnected." Her eyes showed happiness with a bit of hesitation. She did want to meet Ferdie Von Pelt at the place they had met, but she wanted the journey there to be alone and think. Her heart was pulling her in many directions, but to the Sunspire was the dominant one. She felt most that this decision would bring her happiness, at least, she hoped so. "Let's meet tomorrow." She began to turn and then looked back. "Don't wait up all night for me, stud." The female winked, a smirk adding itself to her face.