Haunted Wood the joker is a wanted man
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Of course! Thanks for picking it up again.

His bite landed on the side of Hela's neck, giving her some room to snap back. She snagged her teeth at the base of his throat, but he could tell she wasn't sure what to do in this scenario from her frantic snapping. Black Hat released her to speak, assuming she would let go in turn. Not bad. When your neck is in another's jaws, your goal is to persuade them to let go. What you chose is one option, though your hold likely won't be as good as your opponent's. You can scratch at the eyes, grab their foreleg, or shred their ears, depending on what you can reach, He explained.

To get to their face, you may need to rear up. Let's say you have my neck. He stepped forwards and craned his neck like it were in another wolf's grasp. She could grab on if she wanted the full experience. Then, he reared and draped his forelegs over her shoulders. I can still reach your ears from here... He pointed out, speaking into an ear. Hopping down, he also demonstrated how he could go the other way and grab her leg. ... or your leg. Black Hat finally backed off then, having given her a lot to memorize.

Practice getting a wolf off of you. I'll test you on that next time.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
the joker is a wanted man - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Black Hat - October 12, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Hela - October 12, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Black Hat - October 13, 2019, 06:58 AM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Hela - October 13, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Black Hat - October 13, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Black Hat - December 04, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: the joker is a wanted man - by Black Hat - December 06, 2019, 02:38 AM