Haunted Wood What does she think she's doing?!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He expected more backlash over Radar than the alliance, honestly. But that only went to show how much Black Hat struggled to accept the role of subordinate. The general was cold towards him at best. He didn't know what he did for her to dislike him so much already but wasn't overly concerned about it. Vengeance, however... Vengeance was someone he did not want to cross.

He cleared his throat to help keep his composure in spite of his racing heart. A seasoned advisor, former member of a high council and leader, He retaliated firmly. It took all of his self-restraint to keep himself from yelling in turn. He leaned forwards from his seat but did not stand. Normally, he wouldn't bother biting back his anger, but Black Hat knew how foolish that would be in this situation. He needed to soften the blow of his mistake, not drive the final nail into his coffin.

Black Hat sighed before he spoke again. I will admit, sometimes I forget things are different here and now. I'm near the bottom of the pecking order, which is difficult for me to accept. But I know what I'm doing; you will see that for yourself, I assure you. Still, this is your pack, not mine. All diplomacy is ultimately your decision, I shan't forget that in the future. His voice was softer now. It pained him to set his pride aside, especially with his experience in this field. But he was no longer top dog; not here, not anywhere. That was the hardest pill for him to swallow, but his superiors were making sure to shove it down his throat.

The warlord's tone demanded answers to his questions, and Black Hat obliged. No need to fret, they couldn't pose a threat if they tried. The leader is a yearling named Mal, and they're a band trying to form a pack. I don't have an exact head count, but Neverwinter's numbers are few from the weak scents I found there. He knew Vengeance wouldn't be impressed, so he preemptively added, If they end up getting in the way, we can easily squash them.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
What does she think she's doing?! - by Black Hat - October 13, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: What does she think she's doing?! - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: What does she think she's doing?! - by Black Hat - November 04, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: What does she think she's doing?! - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: What does she think she's doing?! - by Black Hat - November 14, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: What does she think she's doing?! - by Vengeance - November 18, 2019, 05:22 PM