Haunted Wood Give me the glitterati
Private  October 15, 2019, 03:09 PM
Vanity
Nightwalkers
PPC
She wandered. Little food despite them eating all they could weeks before. She'd returned and it was no surprise there were only bones left of the body. 
She drifted towards the borders, ensuring they were all marked. 

Tree, look to the outside for dangers, mark, continue.
One, two, three, four.
Tree... she continued until she'd nearly circled the entire forest. Making a kill in the process. Just a nest of mice, but it was enough to sustain her for another day or two.
They'd have to start eating others soon. Ah, the captives. Of course.
Always the captives.

Her ears turned, looking into the woods. Someone was there. She stared hard at the undergrowth, commanding whoever was there to emerge. 

| | | |
November 02, 2019, 04:10 PM
Black Hat
Nightwalkers
Grunt
AAAAAAA I forgot to reply to this!! I'm so sorry. ;v;

Another day, another walk. He saw nothing of note as he went about his merry way until that masked woman came into view. Her position by the border made him suspect she was patrolling. Apparently, his movements had caught her attention, as she now  peered into the misty depths of the woods on high alert. The two had hardly interacted at all, and he couldn't even recall her name. Deciding to change that, Black Hat did as her hard ruby gaze commanded and emerged from the shadows.

Why so tense, lieutenant? He asked coolly, stopping a short distance before her. His eyes drank in her features for the first time. She was a pretty little thing, and her white mask only accentuated the feminine features of her face.