Blacktail Deer Plateau so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend
163 Posts
Ooc —
Like a bear or something? Nieve guessed, having no knowledge of how a bear had once upended Raleska's entire life. It was possible here in the mountains they would encounter all manner of hostile beast; for the wolves of the coast, this was uncharted territory. Nieve wasn't afraid of bears or mountain lions, having had no occasion to fear such things, but the gentle wag her tail had adopted was stilled by the thought all the same.

You think we'll be here long enough to need a headquarters? she asked, accepting Raleska's offer silently by stepping forward and bumping her hip lightly against the Eyjolfur's. A place like the grotto would be nice. Like being home, sorta. Even if the sound of the sea would always be the thing she missed most, at least a cave would remind her—maybe everyone else, too, she hoped—of the sound. Of home and happiness and safety.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend - by Nieve - October 19, 2019, 08:29 PM