Overture Downs One life
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Olive, the leader that had been around the longest, then. Jomyo gave a slow nod, for she could work with that, hopefully. It was better than a complete shot in the dark, anyway, and a bit of padding should she find anyone that might know something about Elysium. Though, considering the recent tectonic events, Jomyo wasn't about to make any guesses now how likely this search may lead. Depending on the damages, or their exact area of effect, who knew where they went last.

And, as for the mountains, Arbiter furthered what she had already--a vague understanding of Diaspora, that they were in the range somewhere, and Moonspear was her next mention. A familiar enough hit, too, from when the scout had based herself in the hinterlands, and had traveled past there a time or few. I know Moonspear. Vaguely--the landmark, anyway. she noted, for whatever it was worth there. It didn't sound like the Creek had a lot of contact with them, but she had only just learned they were allies in the first place. I used to live south of there. Southwest. The King Elk forest had left a curious little mark on her, she realized now in retrospect.

Anyway, one of the messages I was sent with is to someone who is supposed to be associated with a mountain, she added, just to clarify why she asked. I just don't know which one yet. So, I think I will head more towards the  north next? See how it fares.. Then back over by the Sunspire after, unless a lead on Elysium--or the herds, comes up suggesting otherwise, she supposed, unless Arbiter sought to steer her elsewhere, that was.
Messages In This Thread
One life - by Arbiter - October 23, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - October 31, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 10, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 12, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 17, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 18, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 19, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 24, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - December 29, 2019, 03:29 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - January 01, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:00 PM