Moonspear the dwarven forge
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai frowned as he heard about the news of Leta getting attacked. He hadn't known that had happened; it must've happened after he and Alya had left. Attacked? he asked with bated breath while Alya explained the rest of the situation. He looked away, frowning, and then looked back at Alya as he said, I'm glad she's well. I'm glad it ended well. Nikai felt very strongly that he should've been there, he should've stayed back home, but right now there was nothing he could do about it. And it had all turned out well enough. He supposed it was a good thing that Valette had Greyback now, to help protect them.

Things have been quiet here, Nikai said. Hydra's been trying to teach me some moves. She doesn't seem to understand that fighting isn't my strength and I'd rather focus on things I'm actually good at. She thinks I should practise because of my disabilities, but I believe there's a lot more I can bring to the pack than bad fighting. He wondered what Alya thought about her sister's incessant desires for Nikai learning to fight well. Did she agree? Nikai looked at her inquiringly, hoping she'd speak her mind.
Messages In This Thread
the dwarven forge - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Nikai - October 29, 2019, 08:10 AM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Alya - November 03, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Nikai - November 12, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Alya - December 06, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Nikai - December 11, 2019, 04:40 AM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Alya - December 24, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Nikai - January 06, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Alya - January 29, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: the dwarven forge - by Nikai - February 07, 2020, 05:43 AM