Chimera Fields Trapped in a parallel world
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The confidence in her response made Evermore smile, just a glint. Tough spirits like Praimfaya's would help make the world go round. Hopefully, others will have the same mindset, that they will survive this hardship of faminine and perhaps disease. Whatever follows, the wolves would have to fight. As for the response to her question, Evermore remained surprised and perhaps relieved. There was a spot, but perhaps not without a price, or proof even, that she could provide something to these others.

When it came down to skill set, Evermore didn't really know what she succeeded in and what she failed at. She hadn't had enough time to figure that out yet, perhaps due to how long she spent her time at home and then as a loner up to this point. She shifted her eyes down for a moment, almost embarassed. "You know, I don't really know what I'm good at," she started off, nervous about her shaky response, "but I've survived this long on my own. I've hunted small game before, did a few pack hunts with my family."

"I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but what I can offer is that I can learn. If you need me to learn how to do something or how to be a certine role -- I can do that. I want to pull my own weight and help your wolves the same way they would help me, should I join."

She hoped her response was enough, her nails dug into the ground for a moment.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 30, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 31, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 31, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - November 01, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - November 08, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - November 09, 2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - November 17, 2019, 01:20 PM