Blackfeather Woods what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her?
Moonspear
Villager
532 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Everything seemed to be falling apart, members were dying and missing left and right and she didn't know how much more she could take both physically and mentally and it seemed her brother was missing once more. The female kept to herself as of late, not pursuing her brother because she couldn't take any more disappointment and her pack needed her here.

A white silhouette caught her eye and she gave a soft strained smile, trying to hide her true emotions; which were depressed and empty.
Messages In This Thread
what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 20, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 08:28 PM