Northstar Vale Forever Waiting for a Sign
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The question was something one could spend an eternity thinking about. What did one need? Perhaps, personal achievement, or foood and shelter, maybe even a warm place to rest one's head? Whatever someone or something craved and desired, there was little to distract them. Gracious felt a bit surprised by his answer, then saddened after. To lose a group one belonged to is a weight that rests itself upon the heart and shoulders. She wondered if it was pure bad luck that caused the separation, or perhaps, actions of others. Gracious did not like to assume things about others, but one would leave if the group was going bad. So, what could it be?

She'd philosophize later, for now she kept her attention on the other. "I'm sorry to hear you have lost your way," she said, "fate and destiny like to play fickle games with us sometimes. They'll toss you in the right direction when they feel like it." She could ground herself and tell him something that may hold more meaning, but the woman decided to be a bit more... thoughtful. The universe worked in mysterious ways, in ways wolves couldn't explain. She at least experienced it that way, but perhaps it was different for everyone. "I lost my group too, but I've made new ties here in the Vale, at least, I'm trying to. What was in this group that you miss?" Having others look out for you is a perk, but it doesn't keep wolves alive sometimes -- sometimes it's better to venture off on your own.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 17, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - November 19, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 19, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - November 21, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 22, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - November 26, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 30, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - December 06, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - December 15, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - December 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - December 22, 2019, 04:55 PM