Haunted Wood I’m still in your head
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
@Vengeance

As much as she wanted to tear the little wench limb from limb the dark woman refrained from doing so however she would every so often remind the woman of her place. Her sisters blood leaking from her muzzle, first the male wolf then soon her sister. Serem could feel her bloodlust growing.

Reguardless she searched out vengeance today and wanted to speak about what to do with her. The dark woman had a few ideas she wanted to run by him.
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
35°, currently it is foggy and set during the night. Located in Haunted Woods, shadow grotto | ooc notes: @Valour, @Hela, @Clay this is for a future plot for you guys! You do not need to post but just tagging you so you're all aware of some pup things to come ;D

After bringing back Serem's sister, Vengeance retreated to his den to rest. To digest the new encounter and allow his Consort to have time with her dear sister alone. He would ask her later what she had in mind for the dove, allow them all to settle before questioning the raven for her request - even if she didn't have any reason for it, it didn't matter. They were lacking in captives anyway since Orochi's escape and Revui's promotion to soldier.

Apparently the woman had other plans and she was on her way to find him, his moment of rest would be soon interrupted once the woman finds him in their den.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She went up to the main denning arena and as expected she was not able to see vengeance while he was in the den however the strong odor he carried spoke for it. She gave a low chuff; unsure if he was awake or not. "Are you in?" If she got no response she would leave and speak with him later.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Just as he laid his head on his paws, the woman announced herself. Within the cavern a ruby eye peered out from the darkness, not rising from his head's resting place, but watching her with one eye. Yes. The chilling word vibrated from within the cove, curious, but almost certain as to why she had come. She must be here for the same reason he was going to seek her out later. Are you here to talk about your sister?
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem was not one to verbally announce her dislikes of anything however when he call the bitch her sister sneered at the word with disgust and gave a swift nod. "I don't want that bitch to survive. So I thought it would be good to see how the younglings faired at hunting their own kind; prey that thinks the same way." The dark woman was quick to relay her idea upon him. " Of course if they fail I shall be there to tear her head from her body." She needed it.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Interesting. That was one thing he didn't think of himself. Ha! I like it. The one note of laughter was a surprise even to him, completely amused by the Consort's idea, it was brilliant. Especially for Clay, it would be a good idea, a good way to kill that kindness he still clung to and bring out that demon that lurked just under the surface. If that's the plan, I would like for her to heal just enough so she could try to evade them properly. It would do them no good to hunt down a wounded prey.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She made him give a short laugh in a good way and Serem herself was definitely surprised as well and deep down was happy she had finally thought of a good idea. "Good." She said breiftly as she listened to what else he had to say. "I've already gaven her seeds and done what I can for the damage that was inflicted, I'll keep her drugged until the event." The female had a devious smile on her face.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Within the darkness, he smiled. A large toothy crocodile-like smile as his ears curled slightly to the side in response. Very well. I'll leave you to it. They were on the same page again, the white woman would heal up but remain drugged just enough to keep her incapacitated and in the pit. Once they were all ready, the pups included, they would send them out to hunt her down in a final trial for their abilities - and her demise. Keep me updated on her condition until then. Was all he had left to add. His eyes remained on the dark woman until he was certain she had nothing else to add - should she walk away, he would return to his nap until it was time to return on his patrols later.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The message had been received and accepted; she saw nothing more to add and with a simple nod of her head she went on her way.
”Common” "Spanish"