Emberwood my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
almost to fifty!

Though he was eternally grateful, Awol could help but seem deturned from Ibis' reply. Surely, she was vexed? He was, for that matter;
worried about nothing. Dear god.

Her face illustrated confusion as he issued his situation with one of the 'riarchs of Easthollow. That was something he could comprehend. Her next inquriy farther encouraged him with his carefully thought out reply, of course.

"Let me see, the alpha female, Valette is what she alleged herself, met me at the border the second time. I don't have any issue with her. It's her mate that had me — hot under the collar," at first he was smooth and careful with his words, but the thought of that man came back to him. His ire brewed once more. 

"His name is Greyback apparently, large bastard, if I have ever seen one. He reminded me of my mother a lot, haughty and quick to screw my confidence. I can't apologize for my thoughts about him," Awol stated firmly first be fore finishing, "but I do express some regret about my language and how I handled my feelings then, my apologies."
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
RE: my father wasn't around; i swear that i'll be around for you - by Alheis - December 06, 2019, 06:38 PM