Sleepy Fox Hollow good luck, that's all i can say.
37 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
Zarya was walking throughtout the trees, padding off on the hunt for more food. She would most likely head off and find a river, stream, or lake for fishing but she just didn't know at this point. So, for now she continued wandering continuesly in one direction. All around her birds chirped, leaves russled, twigs snapped, and the not-yet melted snow and dry leaves crunched under her weight. Zarya allowed herself to get swept up in the sounds encasing her, letting her mind and soul run free in a field of freedom and pleasure. The only person around was her and her alone with her own thoughts. But she needed to hurry and find more shelter, it was late and there's no telling what tomorrow could bring. So she started moving faster, faster, faster. The winds catching in her fur, her feet moving on her own accord, leaves and twigs making a melody of relaxation- 
crunch!
           crunch!
                        snap!
                                  crunch!
                                              snap!

Her feet glinding as if the wind wasn't carrying her but intead... she was the wind. Zarya got too lost in her fanasy, and of course, she would run into somebody now! Might as well try and approach them, she had most definately already been spotted, or at least heard. She slowed to a steady pace, retrieving her senses and collecting herself and dropping the mindless creature she knew as her own self back into reality. She glanced at the wolf in front of her, tall but young, male, dull gray pigmented child. Easy enough she thought.

She crept back behind the trees and appeared only slightly ahead of the pup, never looking back at him. "What are you doing out here alone kid?" she asked. Zarya decided that either, she would help or not. Wolves this young shouldn't be out by themselves, she knew from experience and knew how it felt. To want all the pain and grief go away, for all the worries to stop and smell the flowers as you go on with your life, a better life. Zarya had no smug expression, she had no intention of hurting the kid either. She just had to ask, hopefully she could help and leave, it was either she leave or him leave. Life just works like that, she'd tried before, but time slices bonds and captures lives. You can't ever change that.
Follow your heart.. 
But take your brain with you
Messages In This Thread
good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 11, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - December 12, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 12, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Mahler - December 14, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 14, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Mahler - December 29, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 29, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - January 01, 2020, 01:58 PM