Sleepy Fox Hollow good luck, that's all i can say.
37 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
She looked back when the boy started speaking, just to see cold stare baring into her. She could either clip his ego in two and show him a heartless stare also, or tell the truth. Truth she told herself, it was easier to keep up with. 

"You got heart kid. Don't worry, I'm just passing through. It was either bear or this and I chose this. Way easier huh?" if he didn't believe her it was his fault, he asked didn't he? "I know this is pack territory, even if I'm not that far in. I respect that, trust me." She doubted he would, what kid would trust a random trespassing wolf? "Tell anybody you would like, I'll be gone by the time you do. There'll be no point." she admitted as she shrugged her shoulders. 

She then decided this boy wasn't worth explaining to. Which was a good thing, as she realized that she had just made it to the border of the pup's territory. Just a few more seconds she thought. When she crossed the border she turned and faced the boy. "See no bear, your pack didn't seem to mind, and now you see.. I'm no longer in your territory." Then she flashed a light smile and let her tail flip from one side to the other. 

"Best of wishes pup." she whispered right before she turned and padded off. "And remember you got heart and soul, use it!" she shouted as a peice of advice for someone who she knew understood, and she ran away. Now back to finding food she thought as she shook her head and got back to business.
Follow your heart.. 
But take your brain with you
Messages In This Thread
good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 11, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - December 12, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 12, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Mahler - December 14, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 14, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Mahler - December 29, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 29, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - January 01, 2020, 01:58 PM