Sleepy Fox Hollow good luck, that's all i can say.
37 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
This is my first "fight" so we can just do whatever you wanna. She's trespassing but that doesn't take away her pride. ;)

Zarya had just turned as the gargoyle came bounding up to her. "Woah!" she screamed, startled by the new wolf's sudden approach. He caught her flank just as she rounded, blood began seeping from the new wound. "Calm down! I was just leaving! Darn it! I had no intention of hurting the pup.. I promise" Zarya exclaimed, her volume decreasing as her words continued. This was the pack's territory and she knew that, she was smarter. 
"I understand your concern but really, there's no reason. I'm not fighting you either, I'm in the wrong and I know that." she said cautiously but confident, she was sure of her decision. Zarya knew she was wrong to walk into the territory but, unluckily for these wolves she wasn't in the mood for bears. Zarya took a few steps backward, out of the wolf's territory, watching him the entire time.
"I respect your boundaries. I just need to pass through. There's a bear on your south border. As you probably know, a one on one with a bear isn't the best idea." she said calmly, trying to reassure her attacker. She knew looking him in the eyes was a mark of confidence and looking down was a mark of weakness. One had a less chance of getting attacked if they looked carefully in their attackers eyes.
So she stared into his eyes with warieness as she explained her presence. She wouldn't fight him, that was too far. It was his territory, she would respect that, even if it meant a few wounds.
Follow your heart.. 
But take your brain with you
Messages In This Thread
good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 11, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - December 12, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 12, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Mahler - December 14, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 14, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Mahler - December 29, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Zarya - December 29, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: good luck, that's all i can say. - by Stag - January 01, 2020, 01:58 PM