The Sunspire here thy lies
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
All Welcome 
@Ira or preferably kaistleoki members!!

Beautiful and high it was, her heart remained low to the ground. Violet eyes grazed the deep sea of grass, covered by a snowy powder for winter was about,.For  now white covered the beautiful top secretly keeping away the oasis of green, following a further and more treacherous path that she dare not step to yet- for she thought, her journey was at this spot, an empty spot.

She felt disappointed, as the scents Soleil had passed were but empty, signs of life were seen, but she could not trace any fresh ones. So did she pass, hoping to aim higher as her hopeful gaze laid rest to the spires, where maybe she could find for what she sought for.

A home.
133 Posts
Ooc —
It had been some time since the cowboy ventured past the invisible borders of his home. Ever since the quakes, Kaistleoki had needed him more than ever with the pack keeping him from mapping the nearby lands. As of late, their new borders had finally strengthened enough that he did not fear to leave those at home without his aid, not that he was much of a fighter anyway.

The cowboy huffed as he reached the top of the nearby mountain range, a place he had been once before long ago. Tobias remembered a nice viewpoint not far from the peaks that divided the land, but now that the river had suffered there was a chance other places had too. The only way to really know was to venture out and remap the world around them.

Taking a moment to rest, green eyes shifted to spot a figure of soft lavender grey hues, marked with dusty patches. Looks like ya beat me up, huh? He breathed a laugh before moving closer. He did not scent others nearby so this was not newly claimed land, nor was this wolf with a pack, or at least he assumed.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Her episode of depression had taken a halt, as soft violet eyes looked toward a vibrant green, momentarily surprised there was someone within the spires. She couldn't help but be excited to finally see another after months of travelling, that Soliel had to press on her tail from embarassingly wagging about, "I suppose I did." She wasn't anti-social, and was quick to fade within a friendly demeanor to hold her beating heart, as she chuckled alongside with him.

"Are you from around here, sir?" She could tell like him, the land wasn't claimed, for no scent was marked, but he on the other hand, vividly smelled like others. Perhaps this was a neighboring territory of his, and he came to search. The girl couldn't help but feel a glint of hope within, as he was perhaps the one she been waiting for.
133 Posts
Ooc —
He waited, catching his breath as his gaze turned to the view below. I'm a traveler, but the pack I reside in currently does claim land near here. He gestured with his muzzle to the plains below. From here you could not see the dots of those who resided, but the plains were clear enough. The large plains down there. We used to be by the forest, but the quakes caused us to temporarily relocate.

Tobias glanced back to see if she drew closer. Surely making out the terrain below was easy enough, there was no real reason to get too close to the edge. What about you? What brings you out here, its mighty chilly this time of year for sight seein'
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Soleil peaked over to where he gestured toward, looking toward the plains from afar. She did not know Packs would live within an open area such as there, but she wouldn't think too deeply on it, for all had preferences. Though an explanation followed, as the main reason was due to a quake that caused such a move, "Where did you belong previously?" She curiously inquired to their previous claim.

A saddened smile crossed to her face, as she admitted to the truth despite the other being a stranger, "I felt a calling to here- perhaps a home for myself." Wolves once had claimed to the Sunspire, but she had missed them by years and months, if she was older wolf, then maybe Soleil would've found them, "but there was none, just myself, and you to come along." Her lavender features perked only a bit, "Perhaps destiny for this to be."
133 Posts
Ooc —
Before? There were many befores as the man never truly had a permanent home. For Kaistleoki it was the woods over yonder, had a nice river and everythin' for me? All over darlin' He waited patiently as the woman explained herself. He wasn't aware of a pack here, although he knew a few that claimed lands nearby. If she was looking for a place to stay, surely there was room for her in the plains.

Ah, I see. Perhaps you found your home then, yeah? We lost half our numbers after our relocation so there's plenty of room for a hardworkin' individual. We're a lil shabby right now, but it's a nice group. You get what you put in if you know what I mean? Food was scarce and probably the main concern, but lately, the rabbits and birds were becoming a familiar sight. Perhaps their struggles would be over soon.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Soft eyes travelled toward the forest, nodding along. She definitely thought it was a more suitable place- a place to her liking as well, though circumstances were not fair to the Kaistleoki wolves, and forcibly removed them. Survival, was more important than the liking of terrian, and she understood despite the slight disappointment. Though he, on the other hand has been anywhere. A man of adventure, Soleil thought.

She glowed, like the sun high in the sky, and ears perked at his words, "A lovely invitation," one she didn't dare say no at the chance, for company. It was what she longed for, as the lavender wolf travelled so far, and so high, only to come to this peak for nearly nothing. She was thankful for what this wolf proposed, "I'd love to join, thank you."

"I am Soleil, Soleil Kinaiver, it's been a pleasure to meet you."
133 Posts
Ooc —
Ah so she was interested. A grin spread across his maw as he gestured down the mountain. I'll take ya down then. M'name's Tobias, but many just call me Tobi and the pleasure is all mine darlin'. Knowing she would likely follow, the cowboy took the first few steps down the slope he had just climbed.

So where are you from, Ms. Kinaiver. During this whole exchange he had talked an awful lot, but he never gave the woman a chance to tell her story. If there was one thing he was after it was stories.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Soleil is fine, there is no need for formalties." The lavender woman said with a soft chuckle, wishing to forgo the proper terms of names. She was still a young woman, rarely called 'miss,' or even referred to her last name. Polite wolves were out here, she had thought, all with their own stories. Her story, wasn't one of great tales, "i'm afraid to disappoint, there is not much to tell of myself." The wolf admitted, following him.

"From the northern lands, as most wolves would say. There wasn't anything there for me anymore.. I desire a home for myself." It was all she needed, wolves to call kin, and a family she could call her own. A Pack to place close ties with. It was all Soleil has, and will ever desire in this life-time.

Then she turned the question back, "how about you, Tobi? You said you were from all around."
133 Posts
Ooc —
The timberman nodded as Soleil insisted that just her name was fine. He shouldn't be too surprised, most seemed to insist formalities were not required here. Better safe than sorry though, some wolves you do not want to cross with the wrong formalities. I'd disagree— every story is important, maybe not to you, but stories weave. You could play a large part in someone else's.

Tobias flashed a smile as he turned to look back to the path. All around and then some. I was born in some mountains far from here. Nice place, but I never could sit still. I wanted to see the world so I left. Been in more packs than I can count. I suppose you could say I'm lookin' for the right home, all are nice, just not quite home if you know what I mean?
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"I suppose you are right, that is one way to think." A more positive side on thinking, she was more inclined to believe his words. Though for herself, she still held a doubt, as Soleil felt her story was not worth as much, perhaps the only she was apart of, was her dear Papa. How she truly missed him, and her dear Mama.

Though it was time to find her own family, beside the two that were above them all, "I understand. The place that your heart truly urns to be." The lavender lady understood and nodded, as she was in a similar predicament. A home is what they both desire, but was Kaistleoki the right one?

"Are they nice wolves, within Kaistleoki?" Soleil inquired.
133 Posts
Ooc —
taking this as before Ira's meeting

Exactly! There was nothing wrong with the packs he had visited, he just never felt content and eventually would find it his time to move on. The cowboy tipped his head to the side as he trotted, a mental image of each face running through his head before responding, I haven't run into any bad wolves at the very least. Some are a tad shy I fear, but the Count tries to treat each member like his family. Speedy is a sweet lady, she's our healer and only mother currently.

For a moment he wondered if anyone would bear kids this spring, but truthfully he had not seen anyone making heart eyes. It would be unfortunate if they were pupless, kids were always the best ears for stories.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"I have not yet been to many- this would be my second, right after my Maiden pack." Soleil admitted, that while she understood the need to find the one to call home, she had only begun the unfortunate search. She felt some sort of calling toward the spires, and looked back toward the peaks wondering what the calling would lead her. While Tobias took her away to Kaistleoki, she couldn't help but overthink, would this be the one? The one she hoped for, or end in disaster? A shake of the head, the lavender world tried to forgo the negativity that spiraled within her thoughts.

"They sound lovely, I hope to meet them soon."
133 Posts
Ooc —
wrap up here?

I'm sure you will. We are not the largest pack so meeting each member isn't too hard. He'd soon fall silent as he focused on making his way down, the snow acting as an extra obstacle along the slippery slopes. He would take it slowly ensuring the woman made her way down safely so he could introduce the new member to one of the leading figures or show her around the territory.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
ya

Soleil nodded, and followed him down the slopes. Winter was afoot, making it a bit more difficult then she had thought. Though surely she managed to make it up without any harm, the same should apply to the way down. The two seemed to fall into silence, focusing on ensuring a safe way down. She didn't desire to embarass herself anytime soon.