Sleepy Fox Hollow all these walls are caving in
12 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
The pair of wavy-furred sisters had spent a pleasant night at Courtfall. Although she would never doubt bhediya's judgement, still pihu feels grateful and slightly taken aback by the leader Andraste's hospitality. They leave in the morning and reach their destination shortly after midday, where pihu waits by her siblings side for the bespoken woman "maegi" to answer the howl which bhe has given. In no time such a woman appears, and a discourse ensues between the other two females.

At her core pihu is a proud and confidant woman, yet she remains silent for a long time, ears twitching slightly to soak up each and every word. All of this -everything that has transpired this last week or two is so new and so baffling. Bhediya has built a beautiful life for herself and she takes her tasks seriously. Pihu is quiet, eyes full of wonder as she seeks to learn from her much admired shadowy sister. Finally she feels she must speak or otherwise be deemed troubled of the mind or something.

Currently the conversation centers around jae, a god Bhediya has mentioned many times since pihu has returned but one whom the peach toned woman has yet to fully understand. She has not lived by faith yet, but the idea of it brings her joy, and excitement both.

Maegi. It is good to meet you. I'm Pihu, she says with a bow of her head. Tentatively she glances toward bhe; the conversation is yet in its midst, but she wants to make sure both she and maegi know of her interest. 

I'm afraid theres not much for me to add... But I want to listen. I want to know this faith, too. and she smiles with her lips and her eyes alike.
English × Hindi
Messages In This Thread
all these walls are caving in - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Maegi - December 13, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Bhediya - December 13, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Maegi - December 13, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Bhediya - December 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Maegi - December 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Maegi - December 14, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Pihu - December 15, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: all these walls are caving in - by Bhediya - December 15, 2019, 07:36 PM