Lake Rodney I’m still hanging here
4 Posts
Ooc —
Away
As he approached, the girl's chin rose up as if to look down upon him. He wondered what he could have done wrong for this girl to immediately tilt her head like that. And who was she to do it? She was not even a year old, whereas Elias was a full-fledged adult. Of course he was unaware of the fact that she was Worlida of her own pack. Nevertheless, he did not let the movement affect his attitude. 

The girl replied "sometimes, my place though is with my kru, I don't travel like I once did." Something above the way she spoke made her seem ancient, just the phrase "as I once did" made the girl seem as if she had more stories than one would expect of a kid her age. Anyway, he felt some hope that he could be like her in not too long from now- finished with travelling, settled somewhere with Elias and friends, making a little home for a rag-tag band of their own. 

Part of her phrase sticks out to him. The peculiar word choice made his head tilt to the side in a little confusion. Your crew? Like a pack? He wondered.
Messages In This Thread
I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 12, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 14, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 15, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 15, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by RIP Praimfaya - December 17, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: I’m still hanging here - by Elias Wolf - December 23, 2019, 08:48 PM