Northstar Vale vivid echoes of the dream on his mind
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
i suck SORRY FOR THE WAY

One-track mind leads him further, striding upon snow-covered grounds—slick in the Vale full of dead foliage and rock. Toes spread wide, gripping what surface he can, as he walks with a heavy step—weakened by the injuries he sustained, and further still by the blood trail he leaves.

Alas, he does not get far within the Court’s walls. His stride heaves, leaning forth before he halts. Champagne eyes flickering upon the battle-scarred maiden—snow-touched like the land she claims. Purpose and strength in her gait despite how tiny the woman is. The Wayfarer narrows his gaze.

Yet he makes no move to lunge, his posture remains neutral—defensive if anything.
Messages In This Thread
vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 15, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 27, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 30, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 04, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - January 05, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 11, 2020, 10:31 AM