Frostfire Ridge i mean create again this place
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Tuya had began to travel just a bit southward after meeting Kiwi. Her one purpose for the time being would be to find recruits for the forming claim she had just joined as well as help the leader secure the borders of the new territory at Nova Peak. Now, Enkhtuya had only been trained as a warrior primarily- due to this, she doubted her own recruitment skills. She feared that she did not have the social ability necessary to convince wolves to follow Kiwi- especially, if Kiwi was not with her. 

She trudged along the Ridge, searching for some forms of life. "ээж минь, намайг олоход нь туслаач..." She utters to herself as silvery eyes curtained by frost scan the landscape. It is then, that a figure up ahead catches her eyes- looming and white and scarred and if she had not been in the Wilds, she would of thought him one of her own kin from back in Tokhura'ut. Of course she knew better, but still, eyes watch him with interest as he follows some path that she cannot see from here- likely a scent trail. For now she does not announce herself, but only watches him in curiosity, wondering if he would come to notice her too. 
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
Messages In This Thread
i mean create again this place - by Gleipnir - December 21, 2019, 07:02 AM
RE: i mean create again this place - by Enkhtuya - December 24, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: i mean create again this place - by Gleipnir - January 04, 2020, 06:04 AM