The Bracken Woods thorn castle
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I'm sure," She says to the girl with a slight smirk. There was something about her playfulness and youthful behavior that was so refreshing. How long had it been since she'd met someone like this? Not since Tokhura'ut, that was for sure. Even there, most wolves had been the hardened samurai of the North. There was little room for wonder in the land of cold blizzards and harsh weather. But here this girl gave off a glow of childlike sweetness, and somehow it lightened Tuya's heart just to be around her. 

"Maybe I'll be an angel someday," she sighs, "That is- if I free myself from the desires of the world," The last part uttered quietly as if for herself. The girl then comments on her kindness, to which Tuya says nothing. It was her duty to help, not something she needed to be thanked for. 

Now the girl introduces herself as Aerasha. "Nice to meet you too, Aerasha. I'm Enkhtuya. But if it is easier, you may call me Tuya." A pause, in which she considered if she should get right to her point- shall she introduce Skairipa? She decided there was no especial reason to hesitate- "I'm from Skairipa. We're a forming pack at Nova Peak." And then, to see if she was an avaliable candidate- "Where are you from?" She inquires sweetly.
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
Messages In This Thread
thorn castle - by Aerasha - December 22, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: thorn castle - by Enkhtuya - December 24, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: thorn castle - by Aerasha - December 26, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: thorn castle - by Enkhtuya - December 26, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: thorn castle - by Aerasha - December 26, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: thorn castle - by Enkhtuya - December 26, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: thorn castle - by Aerasha - December 27, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: thorn castle - by Enkhtuya - December 28, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: thorn castle - by Aerasha - December 29, 2019, 08:49 PM