Moonspear wall of ice
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
:) couldn't resist!

Her head raised quickly to allow her ears to pivot toward the sound, listening as it traveled through the air and requested her immediate arrival. She moved promptly, turning in the direction that Hydra had called and closing in on the matriach who was traveling with the pale wolf she had met during the hunt of the dying doe--it had seemed to be only yesterday. "Hydra," she said as she approached, dipping her head with both greeting and respect and lowered her tail. "I hope you have room for one more to join..." she asked, wondering if the tantilizing scent had been the reason for Hydra's call. They would need numbers to bring down the hooved creature and Katya was more than prepared--and hungry--to help bring down anything. She addressed Moriko as well, giving the woman a smile as she moved toward the opposite side of Hydra to prepare for the hunt, she couldn't quite remember Moriko's name and in an effort to avoid any embarrassment the dark woman thought it best to wait for her company to introduce herself. "I'm Katya by the way..." she responded, in case the woman thought to introduce herself as well.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
wall of ice - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - December 23, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - December 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - December 28, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 02, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 12, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 30, 2020, 01:38 PM