Moonspear wall of ice
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She listened without a word, her attention shifting between Moriko and her leader as they conversed about the prospect of finding prey. She turned her nose to the ground herself, sniffing in the scents around them as they walked. It would seem that the prey were on to them, moving in ways that would easily conceal their scents but three noses were better than one and the trio continued on the path of one that was no doubt slow and sickly--an easy target.

She found the silence that lingered between them awkward and felt that perhaps the women she was traveling with were waiting for her input, unfortunately she didn't have many but smiled all the same as calmness came over her. She wouldn't buckle beneath the weight of this meeting, not with Moriko watching. "The tracks are becoming more noticable indeed, it seems that this prey is not traveling alone." she had noticed more tracks, their scents different from each other but no doubt the same type of creature. "I think we may be able to at least capture the sicker of the two, but judging from the scents it still mature and probably seasoned, we should definitely play this safe." she was no stranger to the strength of prey, their hooves and horns could easily disable any wolf.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
wall of ice - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - December 23, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - December 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - December 28, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 02, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 12, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 30, 2020, 01:38 PM