Bearclaw Valley help is on the way
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
You're good people, she replied simply, and her conviction made him blush profusely. He bashfully looked away from her, feeling much more like a foolish boy child than the man he had matured in to ages ago; something about Blondine's casual attitude was alluring to him. Maybe it was how easily she saw the good in him, or better yet, how easy it was to trust that she saw him for who he truly was - and Larus did not often have that certainty.

Her question made him roll his shoulders in a shrug. I think I was hunting. I think I'm always hunting for something - food, shelter. But it felt like I went too far, so I came back. He could've explained it a little differently: I came back for you, but that would've been a little on the creepy side, and so when the thought brushed through his weak little mind he let it fade out without voicing it.

The valley was calling to me too, he added hastily, covering his bases in case he came off as sounding extra weird. I don't know if I ever lived here before, but it felt more familiar than anywhere else... And I thought I'd stick around a while. Looks like you had the same idea - are those other wolves I smell? There were fresh layers of other wolf scent upon Blondine which piqued Larus' curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
help is on the way - by Blondine - December 25, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Larus - December 29, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Blondine - December 29, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Larus - December 31, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Blondine - December 31, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Larus - January 03, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Blondine - January 03, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Larus - January 05, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Blondine - January 05, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Larus - January 08, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: help is on the way - by Blondine - January 08, 2020, 11:00 PM