Hoshor Plains What would Dory do?
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
      Peony watched the wolf as she cautiously sat a careful distance away. Knowing that the wolf couldn't attack from there, especially in a seated position, she stopped her walking. Instead, she took a few steps toward the wolf again. Peony looked the she-wolf up and down, she seemed peaceful enough. The stranger's speech seemed to support her assumption.

She allowed her ears to perk up once more, and in doing so, her muscles followed and relaxed. Her mind was racing, but if she could slow her thoughts, maybe her heart would follow. So, Peony collected herself in a few beats, forcing her positive thoughts back into the light. Hope reclaimed it's spot within her fiery eyes as she neared the stranger.

Peony allowed the she-wolf to speak this coming round. She stilled needed time to catch her breath anyway. Yes, she was on her land. But it's okay Peony reminded herself. The wolf permitted her being on her territory... for now. What brings her here? Parents? Start with question one she assumed.

With the re-appearance of faith, Peony got back to her spirited mood. "What brings me here? Hmm.. Well I was just a-walkin'. Wandering around y'know? Like I said, me trespassing.. it was an accident! How does that happen? Oh well.. wait what was I saying?" oh she was so stupid. How could she forget the entire conversation?

Wasn't there something about family? "I have no parents! They died.. or something like that I think. While ago actually. Oh wait maybe not. Maybe it was only a couple of weeks ago. Oh I'm not sure!" Peony was obviosly loosing track of the conversation. Her memory was always scattered. So, instead of continuing she simply sat her behind on the grass once more. "Who are you again?" Peony asked, gazing upon the wolf again with flaming, innocent eyes.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 28, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 28, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 29, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 29, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Ira - December 30, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: What would Dory do? - by Peony - December 30, 2019, 08:31 PM