Haunted Wood You make me wanna come thru
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Vanity

It's been a short time since he was allowed in and by the scent of his sister he knew she was in heat and from what he learned from her this pack was mostly a bunch of females; not that he minded however. So for now he stuck to the borders and got familiar with the scents that lined them.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Of course, the new scent across the border didn't go amiss to the painted woman. Not subtle -- it reminded her of Abaddon -- but not challenging. 
Testing the waters, it seemed.

Well she'd rather he'd just plunge in before he decided to slink away again.
Vanity emerged from the fog-smothered bushes, approaching the male with some amount of caution but with all of her confidence. She chuffed, just in case he hadn't clocked her or tried to pretend she didn't exist. 

"Well, what's a snack like you doing in a place like this? Someone might just eat you."
Of course, if he'd had any interaction with Venny, he'd know that the beast stunk of cannibalism. She smiled though, cheerful despite their surroundings being not-so. 
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was walking alongside the borders when he saw a white masked woman emerge from the trees. Her accent was strong and a smirk grew on the mans face, she was beautiful woman. "If anyone here is the the snack it's you hermosa." He was resting the waters with his birth tongue just to see if his premonition was right.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her eyes sparked with joy of a new play toy. He was so game.
"I bet you couldn't even catch me," her tail waved with an invitation for a childish game. It helped with pack bonding. Plus let them be wolves, not some hell hounds. 
The Nightwalkers were hell hounds though. They'd just have to hide it.

Her head canted, watching him to accept her game. She was practically begging. She hadn't run for pure fun for some time, and when better than now?
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was a playful one and he enjoyed it but he knew she probably was right. She looked much more agile than he was and she knew these woods better than he did but he was never one to deny a challenge. "Oh I dont doubt that at all love, but I'll try." That's all he could do
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She laughed, head tipping back slightly.
"I'll be slow for you." That was a lie. If she told him that her full speed was slow, then he'd be better game later on. For other things. Like not running away from her.
She took off, darting through the undergrowth like a small missile. She didn't know where she was going but in a mostly straight line.

After what was about a minute or two, she slowed, panting. Hoping to hear buffalo behind her. She swallowed, recovering already. She was glad the harsh winter hadn't seriously affected her health.
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman bolted into the trees from where she came from where she came from originally and he followed shortly after. He was careful to not expel all of his speed and  he saw her through th trees catching her breath and Hashut attempted to tackle her but gently.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He came towards her, picking up at least a bit of speed at her returned sight.
His paws lifted to tackle her, and she let herself be swept into his embrace with a playful rumble vibrating from her chest. Her rich eyes looked into his ones that mirrored the forest.
Serem.

She blinked, noting how similar they were to the herbal witch's own.
"Do you wish to kill Serem too, like Nakara?"
This was a dangerous position to question this, but she could handle it. Headbutt, kick, bite. It was a good escape plan and usually worked.
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He managed to make his mark and he was staring down at her but her question made confused for a split second. "Heavens no, Nakara's mind is corrupted and misguided by our brother. I've seen her and she acts as our mother did. I would never hurt serem."
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was taken aback, surprised. A rouge would act it cool. Unless they were well trained; Nakara wasn't evidence of that. She was caught by a behemoth and a witch.
Vanity smiled, pressing her nose to his cheek and reaching to his ear.
"Good, or I'd have to kill you."
By speaking in the common tongue, any prying ears may catch the drift of their conversation. If they knew anything about why Nakara was here.
"Nakara is in the pit." Vanity confirmed, resting back. He might want to pay a visit, but it also warned him of a pit he really wouldn't like to fall into.

Her eyes lit up with the slipt second decision, and she pressed into a roll to flip him over so she'd end up on top. She grinned, hopefully triumphant. Even if she was not, she tried.
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He waited patiently for her to continue speaking while watching the female as she inches close to his ear. He takes in what she says and he thought it was good to know where his sister stood within the pack. "I'll keep that in mind." He said simply. The female caught him off guard and she now was on top of him and all he could do was smirk at the woman.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He toppled easily, letting himself be pressed to the floor. She chuckled softly, taking in how he looked.
"Adorable.."
She smiled, her body pressed close to him. He was warm. So very warm. Probably all the effort he'd put into chasing her, poor boy. He wasn't built for speed.
"I'm Vanity. Who are you?"

She'd totally forgot to get his name. It would've been a shame if he'd chosen to run the other way, but it didn't matter. He was here now. He had such pretty colours. The tan brown, mixing with the fawny colors of a deer, capped with dark greys and whites. 
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was a pretty little thing and it made him want to stay although from what his sister said about the members of this pack, not necessarily this one but they were ones to be wary of however he has yet to see why for now he would let it be.

When she spoke her name it seemed fitting for her. "I'm Hashut. Your name is beautiful." Was all he could say.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Pretty? She'd not heard that before.
If anything, it was the biggest fucking warning stamp anyone would ever see.
She was vain, and god did she revel in her selfishness.

"You're either brave or stupid..." She let her words trail off as she gently took his ear in her teeth, pulling it through to the hairs with a definite click as her teeth left his ear. Not to harm him, but to tease.
Males often didn't realise their ears could be so sensitive, especially if they weren't too battle-worn.

She removed her self from him after a moment, not letting him sit there and get ideas.
"Come, I'll show you around." She smiled, pretty and charming. Not a vixen she leads many to be.
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He just chuckled at what she had said and the man supposed maybe she was right. For now he would follow the woman, learn more about her and with that he accepted her offer to show him around.