Moonspear can you see me?
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Katya couldn't quite describe the feeling within her, it was like a feeling she had never felt before and it was conflicting in a way that caused frustration and annoyance. She both wanted and feared Arcturus, his stare was enough to make her submit with a whine and no sooner did her stomach hit the ground did she roll to her back in such a fashion that her smell wafted even stronger in the wind. She hoped he would come closer to touch her, she wouldn't pull away and would continue to remain in her position until he gave her permission to stand. She wanted him as bad as she hoped he wanted her, it was her hormones that drove her but reality snapped her back to the reprecussion of illicit breeding and she cursed herself for being so weak.

"I didn't mean to, I don't want to cause trouble..." she said, coming back to her stomach and tucking her tail tightly over her rump, concealing her privates so that his prying eyes no longer had access. "I..it's..." she couldn't quite finish her sentence, her raging hormones seemed to hit again, urging her to lick at his chin in submission once more, wanting him to take total control but she held her position instead and stayed at her spot, whining with annoyance. She hated being in heat, especially without a mate to pass the event with. "I was just playing I guess, trying to keep my mind off the craziness of my heat and the tasks of the pack." she admitted to him, never leaving her spot. If he were smart and had control, he would remain where he was too-- at a safe distance where their instincts couldn't take over.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 08, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 25, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 28, 2020, 08:55 PM