Moonspear can you see me?
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
For some reason her voice grew smaller, more seductive and her eyes more flirtacious as she felt him near her, his bulk and strength enough to make her swoon. In a normal setting where her blood didn't boil and her hormones raging, she would be running from this male with her tail tucked between her legs for fear of upsetting a wolf of higher rank. With her heat in full swing, she wanted nothing more than to show him how worthy of him she was, and her tongue rolled out of her mouth to lick at his dark pelt as honey eyes sought to search his own firey gaze. "you are very handsome Arcturus and I want you." she admitted with a smile.

The male assured her that there was no trouble and she naively believed him, knowing that anything less would mean he was a liar and she highly doubted that Arcturus was a liar--she could tell from his looks alone. "Good." she crooned back, pressing into him with her tail thumping loudly behind her. "I think we should lay low a while." she said, and immediately she began to recall the warning from Hydra, the one where illicit breeding would cause trouble and was forbidden, and her heart beat loudly in her chest.

What was she doing? "we shouldn't do this, we can't do this, she'll kill us." she warned, speaking sense into this meeting and pushing from him, even if she instantly regretted it and craved the warmth of him once more. One of them had to be the responsible one and Katya was trying very hard to be just that. "I shouldn't have seduced you, I was wrong." she admitted with shame. "besides, we aren't mates. I don't want bastard pups." she admitted, sighing deeply and feeling the release of tension roll from her. Perhaps the truth would cut the tension between them with a knife.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 08, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 25, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 28, 2020, 08:55 PM