Moonspear can you see me?
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
I know my activity is spotty but if you want, I would LOVE for them to meet again!

A chilling sensation came over her and she shook as though cold, withdrawing from his touch before the sensation had the opportunity to repeat itself. She turned her head to look at him, her eyes searched his face as the silence consumed then though not for long-- he would eventually respond to her request. She had tried hard to keep her feelings in check and given the dark males response, she felt that her mind had finally taken over. "I don't want to be on Hydra's bad side to find out if she will kill me," she admitted, her ears pulled backward with a correction. "us." she was sure that even despite Arcturus'high ranking, he would feel the wrath of her teeth and potentially be tossed from the pack for disobeying pack law.

He advised for her to leave and for a moment she contemplated talking him out of it, wanting to enjoy his company even if it meant remaining near him in silence. It was a silly fantasy for her to think that one as well respected as the pack's beta would be interested in her, she knew he had plenty of other options and had probably partaken in this ritual more times than she (unaware of Arcturus' age, she could only assume) and felt it best if she left to clear her mind. "that is a good idea.' she mentioned, shaking her pelt free of the snowflakes that had accumulated on her pelt and the tension that had built along her shoulders. She would probably need a long walk afterward to clear her mind. "I hope to see you around soon." she said, smiling in his direction before turning on her heels to leave the area.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 08, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 25, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 28, 2020, 08:55 PM