Verdant Basin and burbled as it came!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
She finally opened her eyes again to glance at him in fond amusement. "If anyone knows, it'll be Raven, from what I've heard," she replied, "and thank you, I appreciate that." Sugar smiled sweetly at him, then squinted her eyes and took another gander at the snowy grounds surrounding the basin. Although the glare did make her eyes ache, she couldn't stop looking.

"That's another good thing about winter: the nights are longer," she observed aloud after a beat of comfortable silence. "I really enjoyed the fall too. Seeing everything change was pretty incredible. I guess spring will be the same but in reverse. I don't remember last year's and you probably don't either. We were too little." Idly, she wondered if she would be back with Firebirds by then. Or would she hang out at Frosthawks a while? Or perhaps, like Wraen had suggested, this venture would make her realize how big the world was and how much there was to explore?

Sugar's stomach gurgled suddenly and she laughed. "Okay, I think I'm ready to scrounge up something to eat." She slowly rose back onto all fours. "Think we'll find something 'hot'?" she quoted him. "Or should we try to scavenge? I'm not a very good hunter," she warned.
Messages In This Thread
and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 08, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 21, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 21, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 25, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by RIP Bronco - January 29, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: and burbled as it came! - by Sugar Glider - January 29, 2020, 04:06 PM