The Sunspire i swear it's hard to keep these feelings to myself
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
With what little strength she had, Chai had made it to the Sunspire Mountains. There was little logic in her decision to head towards such difficult terrain; she only mindlessly went where her paws took her. She didn't know what she was looking for, if anything at all. Pale eyes constantly downcast towards the snowy ground at her paws, she considered only her basic needs. Food and shelter. Both hard to come by in the depths of winter.

She had climbed for what might have been hours, before exhaustion began to set in. The thin air made breathing difficult, a laborious task for her already underweight, weakened frame. She paused to try and catch her breath, lungs burning. A sharp chill bit through her normally thick fur at her skin, making her shiver. Then, voices. Feminine. Warm...welcoming. With flattened ears she shook her head to clear her mind. She must be imagining things again. And yet, curiosity pressed her timidly forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i swear it's hard to keep these feelings to myself - by Chai - January 20, 2020, 10:58 PM