Haunted Wood Entertain me
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 
@Serem ! C: some mercenary stuff or whatever

The meeting held by Hela left everyone on edge, the announcement of Vengeance's death and the outspoken comments against her leadership made Ghidorah giddy.

His opportunity would come.

Every member seem on edge, the death of the previous warlord and the absence of the general put everyone in a scramble, all Ghidorah needed to do was set the cards in place. The titan strode along the forest with a wicked smile, he even let out a few chuckles for he was pleased on how things were going. He had just arrived and boy did he arrive at a perfect time, but being a new member would mean that he would have to keep his cards close to his chest. Everything was but a big strategy game to him, he would need to meet some of the members, he would need to get to know them and their takes on this whole situation.

He would need to come out as a friend.

The sheer thought of this type of manipulation made a rumbling growl in his throat, but that growl would turn into a booming laugh of sheer sinister joy. But, he slowly stopped, he had to keep his Demeter tightknit for the man was wanting to meet someone important, someone who was close to Vengeance.

His Mate.

Ghidorah wanted to make his presence known so he rubbed against trees like a purring feline for a bit of a distance with his handsome golden pelt shimmering in the darkness of the forest. The titan finally came upon a rock which then he moved his powerful muscles in a leap and landed perfectly on the rock with grace. The sun wolf had to thing for a moment, he was powerful physically, but if Hela took down Vengeance then size meant nothing.

He would need to take his time and plan out everything.

Ghidorah didn't mind waiting, in fact, every little victory he would have only fueled his ego and ambition. First, he must get to know everyone and their fighting strategy, know thine enemy, this was a teaching that he would carry with him forever. The rival Alpha sat on his haunches with his head craned up with his muzzle straight, the wind soon picked up in an ominous way and swayed his fur around. The man waited for the women to hopefully find him, the newly appointed general would be a beautiful resource for him and he would use maliciously. 
Messages In This Thread
Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 18, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 01:53 PM