Haunted Wood Entertain me
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The woman introduced herself as Serem, she was the previous mate of Vengeance, and she didn't seem to care that he was dead. Ghidorah didn't mind her scoff, in fact, it gave him more insight on her mindset and his once sympathetic look slowly morphed into one of slyness. "My dearest apologies," he purred with another small grin peeling on his lips, "it seems that I was wrong to assume that you two cared for each other in that regard." The titan locked his silver misty eyes on her own with a slightly impish glance, "I would agree that he shouldn't have let himself be taken down by a brat, it would be utterly embarrassing to one's reputation." With his last words, he craned his head further up and tipped his nose down to her, his grin getting slightly wider to partially reveal his bear-like fangs, "wouldn't you agree?"

"But it seems you don't care about his reputation," he tipped his muzzle a bit higher and towards the side like a pompous king with his lips slightly puckered up, "so what about your own?" Ghidorah slid his eye down to her with an ominous aura staining his orbs, "surely a woman like yourself wouldn't let a mere child stay at the top?" The titan just wanted to see if he could get to a point where they could relate, and if she would agree to some degree, then he would test her skill with a friendly spar.
Messages In This Thread
Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 18, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 01:53 PM