Haunted Wood Entertain me
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Serem seemed to be more and more distasteful towards Vengeance, Ghidorah only found this mindset more agreeable and his grin remained but one of his brows to dip in as a show of interest of what words she was spewing. The golden titan listened as she spoke about her young and how Vengeance was only good for providing a strong generation, this piqued his curiosity, but not in a good way. "I see," his voice rumbled as he slided his muzzle back to face her, "a mother who only sees the potential in her kin, very admirable," he purred. In truth, the sun wolf couldn't give two shits, if she was going to waste all of her admiration on her pups then he could only look at her with loathful contempt.

"Yes, Vengeance would only be remembered as someone who was slain by a mere brat," he stated simply, he was glad that he was reaching her on her thought process in some way. But Serem mentioned something that he was searching for, her thoughts on the new Warlord, it may not be much but it was a small gap into what he wanted to ring in his ears. "Why stop at General?" He blinked at her, his eyebrows raising in slight interest and slight disappointment, "why wait and see what this child could do, if Vengeance was able to be murdered by her, then was there really any big paws to fill?" His face remained the same, but he tilted his head slightly at her.
Messages In This Thread
Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 18, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 01:53 PM