Hoshor Plains Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat!
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Now that Peony had a name to go with her newfound company she got more excited. Syrma had also asked a question, of which Peony didn't really know. Answering as closely as possible Peony spoke, "I umm.. guess I was just looking for somebody or something to do." It was true, Peony got easily bored and often enjoyed keeping herself busy, especially when others were involved.

Being as extroverted as she was, Peony would do the most dreadful of chores as long as she had someone with her. Whether they were helping or just keeping her distracted. Think back to what else the wolf had said Peony realized she had skipped over an entire sentence, lost in her memory. Are you new? faintly appeared in the back of her mind, there and then gone. "Oh wait! Yes, I am new!" she affirmed with yet more positive vibes, though she doubted that her cheerfulness even had an off button. 

"Were you doing anything? I would be very grateful if you allowed me to join!" Peony exclaimed. Syrma would never know she was mostly just quoting her mother (shhh that's our secret) and Peony had no idea why 'mature' adults spoke like that. She said it anyway, the only thought bouncing around her mind being Ooh look at me using big words! 
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! - by Peony - January 24, 2020, 09:53 PM