Redhawk Caldera I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together
Loner
39 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
IT IS TIME :D

She'd taken a break from @Jasper to do a bit of exploring on her own - which meant, of course, simply scaling the most perilous cliffs she could find around this place. You'd never find anything cool by stickin' to the ground. Who knew what kinds of caves and crannies she'd find up here? Probably something no wolf had ever found before, not even the ones who used to live at this Caldera - which was, unfortunately, now very, very empty.

But, in secret, Dhalia didn't mind that there was no one here but Jasper and herself. She'd never had the same fascination with this place as her brother, maybe because she didn't bear any of this once pack's namesakes. Maybe because she was more out for thrills than sentiment.

Dhalia took another careful step forward. To her left, the cliffside. To her right, a drop that would probably kill her, if she wasn't just as smart as she was a daredevil. She'd been on a ledge this thin before, never with her parent's consent, nor her brother's. Another step, and a patter of rocks dislodged and tinkered down the steep slope of mountainside.

Instictively, the Ostrega stole a swift glance to her feet, and the empty space so near to her toes. Only, someone familiar caught her attention...

"Hey! It's you!" hard to stay still and safe at the same time; she perked her ears and straightened her neck, that Wolverine man might glimpse her, and recognize her, too. The chance they'd simply happened upon each other again seemed absurd, which left one conclusion. Dhalia wasn't afraid to call him out, "You follow me all the way here, Daredevil?" Her words danced down the mountainside, and a smile quirked her face, raising one brow with it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together - by Dhalia - January 30, 2020, 09:42 PM