Tuktu Weir I’m No Hero
35 Posts
Ooc — Flyleaf
Away
Dakota had seen the dark wolf bare his teeth slightly in irritation and already Dakota knows what kind of wolf he is. He’s sure to watch him out of the corner of his eye, though he knows he has to be cautious around him he has confidence that he can avoid bloodshed.

The wolf dog mix tries not to result in fighting, but where the younger wolf is full of hard muscle Dakota has his size, strength, age, and experience. He’s fought plenty of wolves when he was a sled dog, he had to protect his family and when fighting is the only way, he usually found himself victorious. His body is conditioned in a way no wolf in the wild would naturally be able to have. He’s been pulling sleds as a working dog since he was ten months and had done it every day without stop since then until about a month ago. Dakota doesn’t underestimate the other, he’s sure just his sheer determination could give him a hearty victory.

He continues to paw the ice from the bank of the lake. The snow falls evenly and light, but those honey colored eyes still see the other out of the corner of his eye. Then he sees the slightest of movement and he smiles again.

“Are you planning on attacking me?” He questions casually. “You underestimate me cause I’m a dog, no?” He faces the other, head held high. “You are young still, I wish to help you see that there is more to the world than to judge one another on looks or the pureness of genes.” He pauses, looking to the other. “I also gotta say, if you are a smart fighter at all you could see I have a significant advantage over you.” He says this not to try and egg him on to fight but more to convince him not to.
Messages In This Thread
I’m No Hero - by Dakota Tikaani - January 17, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Riley - January 18, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Dakota Tikaani - January 20, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Riley - January 21, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Dakota Tikaani - January 21, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Riley - January 25, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Dakota Tikaani - January 25, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Riley - January 26, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Dakota Tikaani - February 04, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Riley - February 09, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: I’m No Hero - by Dakota Tikaani - February 09, 2020, 01:56 PM