Blacktail Deer Plateau He already knows that my love is fire
163 Posts
Ooc —
A bit of an awkward pause stretched between the sisters after Clem accepted her welcome. Nieve, being generally uncomfortable with silence, frantically searched her mind for something related to Clementine that she could say and parted her lips to start a conversation of some sort, only to clap her mouth shut again when a masculine voice broke the quiet.

Creature kind of reminded Nieve a little bit of Caiaphas and Illidan. He didn't have the wholly black head like either of the Eyjolfurs, but his dark face mask, nape, chest and legs on a pale silver canvas were strangely reminiscent. The man towered over the pair, even Nieve with her relatively long legs, and that made him automatically intimidating in the same way that Aningan and Rosencrantz were. His tone, however, was friendly rather than gruff.

Oh! Nieve said, mustering up a smile. No, I wasn't planning to. I'm pretty crap at it, honestly. This, she gestured to the jackrabbit, was totally just luck. You're a hunter? She glanced over at Clementine, scoping her sister out for interest in Creature's proposition, but she looks nervous and unsure of herself instead. Nieve didn't verbally mention it, but something akin to worry flashed in her eyes.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - January 24, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - January 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Clementine - February 01, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: He already knows that my love is fire - by Creature - February 12, 2020, 10:32 PM