Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
It can kill you even if it's dead? "Yes actually. It may not be as deadly, but the oils can remain on the plant for a long time. Sometimes even through winter." the lady explained before going silent again. Smiling, the woman dragged her dark lavender gaze across the man. Forcing him to become lodged into her memory before meeting his eyes once again.

"I don't think we have" she replied with a kind grin as she tilted her head sideways an inch and the apex of her left ear began to droop. "My name is Kora." the ivory woman spoke, taking initiative. "I'm sorry if I startled you earlier. I didn't mean to if I did." 
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - January 29, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM